12.30.31 - Thursday

We’re like 4 cocks in a flock

2 Likes

Well, will make my New Year tradition of making pea soup, rice and ham. Back home it is what we do and my mom always did it. My son likes it so will make enough for two bowls for each of us.

I know down South it is a different tradition but I restarted this one a few years ago and will keep it alive in my small way my French heritage. It is to bring you good health and a good year.

I have all the ingredients, I just need to soak the split peas a bit and get it started tomorrow early. I also have ployes to make to go with it, another French staple back home.

I wish it was done already. LOL

3 Likes

Forgot, I bought a three layer coconut cake which will par nicely with it.

3 Likes

That sounds amazing, I have had pea soup actually and it’s really good. Leahs mom does it really well.

3 Likes

Yummmmmy, I like coconut but in spirts. If too much I find it a bit sickly but It’s nice for a change!

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t make the slices big just due to sweetness.

I think I do a good job, I use my mom’s recipe that she had been using for decades. I don’t deter from it. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

Mmmmmmm sounds yummy!!!

3 Likes

Ugh, I have to walk to the comic store because my file is getting big haven’t been there in about three weeks… but it’s current -45 . I swear, my thighs are going to freeze instantly…

Can’t drive because it’s downtown and there is no parking by the shitty store. Such a pain in the ass when it’s this cold.

3 Likes

Work is slow today, next week will be insane busy… People are still on Christmas vacation.

3 Likes

Rant for the day, Bitchy customers!!

Had a customer just now register an animal to her name, and I didn’t hear her pronounce her name… It’s Robyna (with an A) and I asked her to spell it and she rolled her eyes and got all mad lmao.

She was wearing Proda and all this fancy shit and her eyelashes and everything were fake… Nothing wrong with that but she just came off bitchy. Her Gucci jacket looks like it was more money than I make inside of 3 months lol. I am probably a peasant to her bahahahha.

Anyway, my rant for the day is over now. Lol

hope everyone is having a great day though.

3 Likes

They are lucky to have you that you don’t go postasl on customers.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Lmao right!!! Hahahahha

3 Likes

Survived my walk. Wow

That’s cold.

3 Likes

giphy (11)

3 Likes

2 Likes

me if I was The Flash lol.

3 Likes