12 .28.21 Tuesday

Not yet. Just wait ‘til the Bonus Round in about 10 minutes. Stay tuned.

1 Like

A contestant during the Final Round angered me but I can’t spoil it because Muse hasn’t seen it yet. She gets Jeopardy first. Now on to the Bonus Round.

2 Likes

Joolzie happy with Bonus Round. Not pissed off :grin:

2 Likes

Jeopardy is a very emotional game. Happy, mad, leave me the F alone. Joolzie hits all of that

2 Likes

Wheel of Fortune angers me more than Jeopardy

2 Likes

Food

2 Likes

2 Likes

Where’s the salad? And banana milk?

2 Likes

Did you have to cuss anyone out tonight? Or maybe a solid wtf?

2 Likes

Hey we got #50.

1 Like

That pasghetti looks delicious! drool

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I went like real simple tonight. I made some blueberry pancakes.

1 Like

In the Final Round of Wheel the contestants don’t have to spin. They only have to call letters. The consonants are worth money ($1,500 tonight) and vowel’s worth nothing. One contestant kept calling vowels when it was her turn. Granted they can help in solving the puzzle, but still image andwtf

1 Like

I love me some angry Joolzie.

1 Like

More L&O repeats on WE TV image

2 Likes

So Joolzie, back in your disco queen days did you go out on New Year’s eve & shake your groove thing? I was never really a big New Year’s eve guy. Even in my younger foot loose & fancy free days. I went to some parties but I was always volunteered to drive people home.

2 Likes

Give em hell, Joolzie

2 Likes

I was never a big New Years Eve person either. Chinese takeout and a house party with friends on occasion and I slept over. My disco days were Friday and Saturday nights in the late ‘70s/early’80s.

2 Likes

Tyler and Leah

2 Likes