12.23.21 Thursday, the day before Christmas Eve

Ok folks

I just want to wish you all one hell of a great Christmas!!! I’m not sure I’ll be too active till next week. Tonight we are going out looking at all the Christmas lights around the city with my son, tomorrow we are at leahs brothers for the day and night, Saturday my mom and her side of the family, and Sunday at leahs parents. I won’t be on my phone much… if at all!!

So if I don’t chat with you guys before (I’m sure I will but if not) have a great Christmas and a fantastic weekend!!

3 Likes

Dear Tyler and Family,

Sending warm wishes for a very Merry Christmas.

:heart:,
Julie

3 Likes

Have a nice time with your family, Tyler & just in case, have a very Merry Christmas!

3 Likes

Yes, have a lovely time with your family, Tyler, Merry Christmas to you. :christmas_tree: :snowman::christmas_tree::snowman::christmas_tree::snowman::christmas_tree::snowman:

3 Likes

:white_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

You as well my friend

:white_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you muse !!! To you and your family as well

:white_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

My beautiful boy. I rescued him when he was five he’s now 27.

He’s a saucy $&#@# but love him like he’s blood.

3 Likes

3 Likes

If I could put a Christmas hat on him or Christmas something on him I would do it but yeah that ain’t going to happen. :blush:

3 Likes

:snowman::evergreen_tree::christmas_tree::snowman::mrs_claus::santa:

3 Likes

Time for Wheel and Jeopardy!

3 Likes

Let’s see if the Wheel contestants mess up the puzzles tonight :grin:

3 Likes

Wow 27! How can long birds live?

3 Likes

So Joolz, how often to cuss contestants on Wheel & Jeopardy?

3 Likes

It’s a nightly thing, mostly during Wheel of Fortune image

3 Likes

I just realized that I’m so poor at typing that I often leave out a word that’s in my brain. I did it again responding to Muse about the life expectancy of birds.

3 Likes

You & my sis in law both. :rofl:

3 Likes

Joolz, Audi gave that contestant a car after WOF denied her the car.

3 Likes

We watch nightly also. Need to keep brain going

3 Likes