12.19.21Sunday relaxation day

Yes sir. Back is sore. Took pain killers. Resting

Used to have a bunny !

2 Likes

He’s dead now.

2 Likes

When I was a kid i used raise rabbits. I was in 4-H & when I was 12 my Mamma rabbit & her babies won 1st place in the doe & litter category at our county fair. She had 5 bunnies & I was able to sell all 5 for $20 each. For a 12 year old kid in 1976 I thought I was rich with $100 in my pocket. I used it to buy a 10 speed bike which was a big deal back then in much more simpler times.

4 Likes

Bills with the all red uniforms today. Go Panthers!

3 Likes

I’ve already said 2x the Bills are using Patriot uni.
:joy:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I behind I guess

3 Likes

Hold on.

3 Likes

You know the deal

3 Likes

This is S Grogan, a very popular QB, my first NFL crush. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Awe that’s awesome. Man I would kill to go back to being a kid. No hills, no debt, nothing hahaha. Life was good.

2 Likes

Love those jerseys !

3 Likes

We had rabbits growing up.

2 Likes

I do also. I think their killer

2 Likes

When I saw the Bills take the field today I thought of that jersey.

2 Likes

These are a tad different.

3 Likes

So glad we didn’t have the red pants with the red jersey.

3 Likes

Drew Bledsoe. Hubba hubba

3 Likes

I had a Pats 14 jersey when I was a kid. Back then you couldn’t just order up a jersey. So one day I was with my ma shopping at I think JcPenny. I loved Grogan for some reason & I saw that jersey. Just 14 with Patriots on the front. My ma reluctantly bought it for me because she was buying school clothes for me & my bros & my family was that typical middle class family where you just didn’t spend money needlessly. Anyway as soon as I got it that was my jersey whenever the kids on my country road would play backyard football.

3 Likes

Love that story, Jack. Thank you for sharing.:two_hearts:

3 Likes

Still so nice !!!

2 Likes