12.17.21 Friday

Awe that’s Awesome Muse!

2 Likes

Hahahaha. Keeping it real. Indy doesn’t play New England much anymore. Every few years so have to get my posts in when I can.

2 Likes

Like the song!!

This girl is on fire!!!

…. Except guy lol

2 Likes

@Muse I let everyone know on the Pats board how much you love Van Damme lmao.

2 Likes

Good point.
:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Replied to you on PP.
:+1::+1::+1:

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Lmao, me too! Bahahaha. Turn the damn thread into a Van Damme vs Keanu battle lmao.

1 Like

I’ve already replied.

And you started it.

2 Likes

More :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

tenor-9bddb0e0b60866b1f7444d1cd08d7bea

2 Likes

Lmao, we better stop hahahahahaha I can see posters getting super mad at us lmao.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah.
:joy::joy:

2 Likes

My god this day of work is slow. I am downstairs today, the morning was busy but this afternoon is so slow.

2 Likes

They are not as cool as we are here.
:blush::blush::blush:

3 Likes

So true! They take their sports so serious lmao, Colts board is the same way… I do too, but I don’t like to let threads get too crazy and carried away. The Oilers board was mass depressing when they lost 6 in a row holy man. People were arguing, some getting banned… Oilers board is the worst by far. As soon as they start losing a few, Edmonton fans go insane nearly ready for suicide.

3 Likes

One of which he confessed to stealing candy bars while working at the Dollar store. My disappointment isn’t because he stole chocolate bars but that he didn’t cop banana milk!!!

3 Likes

And the gang is all here.

3 Likes

Lmao, the sad thing is Banana milk wasn’t in Canada at that time… It didn’t come up till probably 10 years ago actually… We only had chocolate milk at that time and maybe Strawberry milk. Milk 2 go Brand that has the Banana wasn’t a thing back then

3 Likes