12.16.21 Thursday stuff

Lmao!!!

2 Likes

I’m going to look at it. I’m pretty careful on the rare occasion I do make a post

2 Likes

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I just a reminder on how the dildos became a thing here in case a stranger stumbles in.

2 Likes

And this started the pube conditioner. Joolzie commented that his beard looks like pube hair. We naturally did the rest.

2 Likes

Lol it’s so purple.

2 Likes

I noticed since we referenced his beard looking like pubes, his season started to go down hill and he became shitty lmao

2 Likes

No comment

2 Likes

Wow

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Funny, I saw a video online of a guy trying to start trouble with another guy at the gym, and I read the comments. One comment was, “Why do people not throw hands anymore”

I found that funny… As a guy that doesn’t like to fight (yet I have my black belt and can defend myself) I can’t believe there are some people out there where the first thing that comes to their mind is throw a punch as soon as someone annoys you… I couldn’t imagine how many fights I would be in if I threw a punch as soon as someone said “Fuck you, or looked at me wrong”

Granted, these are mostly facebook warriors that wouldn’t actually do half of what they say they would do… But sadly, I have met some people that fight a lot and man what a terrible life it must be.

Come home bloody and bruised, “What happened”??? “Well, a guy said screw you to me, so I punched him and then got in a massive fight and now have a broken nose.”

What a terrible life some people live. Couldn’t imagine being in a fight every other week, and coming home with a mangled face to see my wife and son all because someone lipped off at me. What a world we live in.

That is my rant for the day.

3 Likes

Well said, Tyler.

download (12)

3 Likes

3 Likes

Absolutely, I will always listen to guys if you need to let out some steam.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Absolutely. Right back at you, and anyone else on this board that needs an ear :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Going back and forth with Mr. TyLaw fella on PP lol but he is being respectable at least… for now.

2 Likes

Good luck!

2 Likes

HHahahahah.

2 Likes

How is everyone doing today?

1 Like

I’m okay, thanks. Quiet, uneventful day. How ‘bout you, Jack?

1 Like