11.23 Wingsday

Well, Ashland has escaped her cage.

I am not freaking on the outside but nervous. She’s a little bird in a big house. She cant fly high since who ever cut her wings did it wrong by cutting her wings wrong. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: They should never be near a bird

But she can fly for distance just low. Saying her name. Nothing.

I sot on the floor of the living room. Going softly, “Ashland…Ashland”

She came from under my recliner at the end of my living room. For a little bird big distance. She heard me and came out, not near me but close. Just one reason I spend time with my birds every day.

Phew. Again, big house little bird.

3 Likes

Damn, Team Canada lost to Belgium in the World Cup today 1-0… I didn’t get to see it but apparently it was super close and a really good game. Hope we can win our next two games, they are also against really tough opponents.

3 Likes

Oh boy… Escaped birdy… If Ace Ventura was real, this seems like a job for him lol.

3 Likes

And btw the wings wont grow fully since some idiot doesnt know how to do it properly my poor lady.

3 Likes

I’m glad you got your birdie back, Muse :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Well I have officially applied for 5 jobs with the federal government. RCMP

Let’s hope I get a phone call folks

None of the jobs close till middle December so won’t hear till January for a interview and testing if they do decide to call me.

3 Likes

What a relief. Good bird mom work, Musie

3 Likes

Best of luck, Tyler. I hope you get an interview because I know you will knock it out the park.

3 Likes

Thanks, Jack. So nervous. But thrilled, while she didnt come near me, she knew she could. Brownie points in the trust level.

Tyler, you got this!!!

3 Likes

Hope Cris keeps it going tonight. Almost J! time

3 Likes

Good luck, Tyler!

Enjoy J!, Jack and Muse!

Go Cris!

2 Likes

No L&O tonight :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Wait! L&O when I wake at 1:00 AM :+1:

3 Likes

Im peeing everyone !!

2 Likes

No. Sleep!

You know you get CRANKY when you wake up

Wait…. That’s Ayden

2 Likes

I’ll try & be up.

2 Likes

It’s an awesome episode I remember well. 8.3/10 on IMDb.

2 Likes

“killerz” right?

2 Likes

Yes.

Great Abbie quote from the episode:

Adam Schiff: Little girl killers?

A.D.A. Carmichael: You don’t believe it because they wear knee-socks and pigtails?

2 Likes