11.22.21 Just another Manic Monday!

I edited my post above to include my favorite Suzanne song.

3 Likes

Anyone here familiar with the music of Dan Fogelberg?

3 Likes

I am. I love his music.

I like sushi but it is the one where the food is cooked and served cold, not the raw stuff. Nope. LOL

It has been raining all day, making it chilly.

Will probably make a ham sandwich or some decent ramen for lunch.

2 Likes

Yes. Very

2 Likes

I have a great story. Did you know his wife wrote a serial memoir? ā€œAll the Time in the Worldā€. Itā€™s an incredible read. I read the installments on a weekly basis and went back after she finished and reread it cover to cover.

2 Likes

I think we like a lot of the same music.

1 Like

I am so out of the loop when you guys talk music lmao. I just watch, but canā€™t contribute hahaha.

I love ham sandwiches mmmmm so delicious. Turkey is my fave. I had a tiny bit of yogurt this morning and a turkey sandwich with mustard for lunch. Still trying to cut my calories way down and failed misserable on the wekend hahaha, so tryhing to do better this week.

2 Likes

Been a busy day at work, canā€™t wait for the day to end. I think roast and potatoes for supper tonight.

3 Likes

Thank you for posting that!

2 Likes

As I was reading the story it lead me to her website. Sheā€™s a gifted writer, musician, and artist. Iā€™m in the process of doing some renovations and on a whim I purchased one of her abstracts. Sheā€™s a wonderful woman. We had several email exchanges throughout the process and she even offered to meet me in Portland, ME to pick up the artwork to save on shipping. Due to my handicap it wasnā€™t possible so she had to send it.

2 Likes

Thanks for that tip, I will check into reading it.

Tyler, I donā€™t always know who they post or the music they post either. You can post some of who you like perhaps? Let us know about what you like to listen to?

Wait, she is from home? That makes it awesome.

I do love sandwiches and like to try new ones as well.

Cleaning out the bird things I have in my office. I try to keep them entertained and engaged since they are inside birds. It is nice they donā€™t like the expensive pet store toys but that means I need to make ones for them. It proves a challenge to get them engaged, especially Nye, but I try.

Did I mention I love this group?

2 Likes

Yes! She and Dan built a beautiful home on Deer Isle and she still lives there. I believe the last chapter of the Serial Memoir includes a video of Dan sailing and narrating his voyage around Penobscot Bay.

2 Likes

I love reading that. Sweet.

2 Likes

Im embarrassed to say this, but Iā€™m just not a huge music guy. I donā€™t listen to music very often or have a fave singer. With that said I love your guys conversations I learn a lot about different bands and stuff like that!! I just canā€™t contribute much hahahaha. If I had a music category in a trivia game I would be toast lmao!

1 Like

Not everyone likes music.

In this house we are avid fans from all decades. :slight_smile:

Well, what do you like? Let us know Tyler. Oh, wait. I have an idea.

3 Likes

Awe, I appreciate the thread :slight_smile: Let me think of some things. I think I was more adventorous when I didnā€™t have a kid hahaha. I do like Eric Clapton though, all his songs and Darius Rucker.

3 Likes

I wonā€™t reply long here but put that in the thread. I like both of them, especially Hootie.

3 Likes

Well apparently she realized how awesome you are as well

3 Likes

Clearly.

download (1)

3 Likes
2 Likes