:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

This might be Joolzie’s bro Sunday.

3 Likes

Too late. Just noticed you made her puke already

3 Likes

Bro is bringing Subway today.

3 Likes

Just finished my coffee and will have Gatorade Fierce fruit punch to drink.

3 Likes

And will microwave the Subway? Isn’t that your system?

2 Likes

That’s a tasty flavor

3 Likes

Yummmm

3 Likes

Heart broken over the news of JDF passing. I have his tattoo (green ranger) 49…… :man_facepalming: way too young.

2 Likes

Well, hubby broke key off in front lock of front door. We been trying for well near an hour. Son turned on Youtube. I opened my toolbox and we worked at it and worked at it. Just got it out. The last time it broke I made sure I made extra keys so no need to gp out. Son and I make a good team even if hubby might not think so.

Chilli I put two or three kind of beans in it, Jack.

Im tired. I was on the floor going through my box. I have a nice toolbox in sense it is loaded. Over the years it has been raided and items never returned. Now you need something fine, but you will return to. I actually need a second one.

We are having chicken Alfredo with penne.

3 Likes

Busy morning, Musie. Glad you got the key out & good job laying down the law about the toolbox

3 Likes

Yummy!!

3 Likes

That sounds frustrating f Muse

The food sounds amazing though

3 Likes

Almost colts time !!

3 Likes

Almost Pats time.

Most time we just get a new lock but that mean mew keys. It was not even a thlught. Hmmm
Colts are on in this area but Pats Im heading to now.

3 Likes

Go Panthers too!

3 Likes

Gemma on my lap & Leo snuggled up on my side but I got to pee & can’t get up

3 Likes

Let’s go colts. Game time!!!

I’ll be active but only gonna post on commercials and whistles so I don’t miss the game lol.

3 Likes

Yes, BMT on whole wheat, no hots, no cukes, dry and zapped for 25 seconds to slightly melt the cheese and make it soft.

2 Likes