11.19.21 - what’s up folks?

Ya it’s last game before playoffs and Riders already clinched home playoff spot against Calgary so I don’t think they will be playing any starters tomorrow. Hamilton and Sask both clinched so it will be a meaningless game for the most part, I will watch some of it I am sure but won’t matter too much.

2 Likes

Ugh I don’t want to go out after work tonight, I am annoyed… It’s a going away celebration for a guy leaving our area at work, so I am kind of forced to go… I just want to go home and relax and watch tv… GRRRR!!! ANNOYED!!!

2 Likes

I already told them I am not staying out late, so screw that noise lol.

2 Likes

Have a great time and thanks for letting the worriers off the hook. LOL

3 Likes

You nailed it to the letter.

3 Likes

And so much more, the majority of the stuff we discuss here we would get boos and more. LOL

3 Likes

I did? LOLOL

Sorry.

hugs

3 Likes

And clearly hang out with us.

LOL

3 Likes

What makes this place so great is we can go HOURS without talking but it still feels so comfortable in that quiet. Than someone says something, some interraction and back to whatever we were doing.

LOVE

This place is like a nice blanket just taken out of the dryer and is all warm and comfy.

3 Likes

[quote=“Muse, post:27, topic:2187”]
did? LOLOL

Sorry.

hugs
[/quote :heart: :white_heart: :blue_heart:

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

3 Likes

were-all-in-this-together-team

3 Likes

Hahahah of course, I would be too if I didn’t hear from any of you peeps all day and night.

3 Likes

Yes!!! That is my ideal Friday, a whiskey, watch a hockey game or movie and chat on here… Not freeze my ass off walking to this small pub and spending money grrrrrrr.

3 Likes

Exactly!!! Conversation is just easy here too… It’s not always so tense and about the game. We watched the Sox make it within 2 games of the world series this year and each game thread was relaxed and nice and easy going… Nowhere else is it like that hahah. I like sports, but I don’t get all crazy mad like some do… Well if my team is eliminated maybe but then I get over it lol.

3 Likes

I’m hungry. I had ravioloi for lunch, didn’t cut it lol.

2 Likes

The pub we are going to better have good food!!!

2 Likes

And if not, I am getting Mcdonalds after lol.

3 Likes

3 Likes