Have a great day!

3 Likes

Good Friday morning everyone! :heart:

3 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

3 Likes

Hope everyone have a great day!

3 Likes

I’m going out with folks after work so if you don’t hear from me tonight that is why! But I’ll still be around to say good night

3 Likes

Pee time for me!!

2 Likes

Have a great time!

3 Likes

Have a great time tonight, Tyler and thanks for the pee update.

3 Likes

So, on Patriots Planet, football is serious bidness. In the thread last night it was like Musie and Jackie just having a fun, casual conversation about the game and stuff. Like they were sitting next to each other in the same room. Amiright?

2 Likes

Thanks guys!!!

2 Likes

Yup that’s why I love this forum!! Doesn’t matter if it’s the muse, Jack show or Tyler , Jack show or Muse Tyler show or Joolz, Muse show or Joolz, Jack or Joolz, Tyler like it was for so long. We always have a good time

Talk sox is the exact same as patriots planet. You even try to joke during a game and they lose it. That’s why I don’t bother with going there anymore.

3 Likes

Yes! If a Teletubby appeared in a Patriots Planet game thread it would be all wtf

2 Likes

Yes. You’re right. Except for the couch part. She kicked me off. I checked out PP once this week just to read about Tyler buying dildos at some second hand store or something.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

lmfao exactly!!

1 Like

LMAO! Oh man hahahahahha

2 Likes

Oilers won last night folks, pretty happy. Winnipeg Jets are really good this year, they are the team that swept us last year in the playoffs so it felt damn good to beat them 2-1!

2 Likes

Oilers off to a good start so far

2 Likes

Riders have Tiger-Cats tomorrow. Good luck!

2 Likes