11.18 Friday

I’ll never complain about our snow again lol.

3 Likes

I’ll have a beer shortly.

3 Likes

I finished watching J! and I’m having trouble understanding the wagering. Muse, did you finish watching?

3 Likes

Yup. Im a bit confused as to why Amy bid how she did.

3 Likes

You will because it’ll be warranted.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I just clipped this from jboard.tv the Jeopardy! message board and still not sure what’s going on.

“After yesterday and today’s FJ from Amy, we can definitely see her strategy of wagering to guarantee another game by locking Andrew out even if that means lowering her own winning chances. An interesting strategy, not sure if I agree with it, but it’s a valid ploy I suppose.

In this sample size of one, had she played the wagers like a normal game, she would have won it all today.”

2 Likes

Lol !!!

3 Likes

I’m confused too!!

But then again I always am when you guys talk J lol.

3 Likes

That’s exactly what hubby said almost to the letter.

My thought was she didnt know if Andrew would get it right but even if he doubled it, he couldn’t catch either. She could have taken a chance and doubled Sam’s amount and she how much to bid to win.

So not sure. Hubby said her reaction was relief I saw it as her realizing she could ha e won.

3 Likes

And the worst thing is that Andrew did that thing.

Man I was mad!!!

3 Likes

Edited my comment.,Joolz.

3 Likes

Just checked

Still doesn’t make sense to me
:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Tyler, so awesome to have you here again. You’ve been missed. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart: thank you Muse. This week of work was stupid. Only gonna get worse. Trying not to think of it too much!

Good to be here chatting with you good folks. Jack probably enjoying a good outdoor pee, Joolz probably beating up some poor kid and stealing his Halloween candy

I’m sitting here watching Friday thr 13th jason takes manhattan.

3 Likes

What’s Muse up to tonight ?

3 Likes

WWE and than MMA, you?

Is there any Halloween candy left for you guys?

3 Likes

And :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: at your assessment of what they are doing.

3 Likes

That’s awesome !!

No hood chocolate and chips left. Just crap suckers. Lol!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

I might be a tad off on what Joolz is doing

3 Likes

Zuma is napping her little ass off

3 Likes