11.04.21 - Updates on my number 1’s and number 2’s

Hope everyone is having a good day!!

2 Likes

I’m cooking spahgetti at the moment. Jasper is begging and he knows he will get two to three strands when it is ready.

3 Likes

Lol I didn’t know birds beg for pasta hahaha. The more you know.

2 Likes

I love spaghetti. Could eat it daily.

2 Likes

Oh, he is a begger. I had fish and corn for lunch. He was not looking at us, he was looking at the corn very intently.

He did get some for I try to make sure he gets a good source of veggies and fruits and not just bird food.

Yes, he is a begger, a good one to. LOL

3 Likes

Lmao that’s too funny hahahaahah

3 Likes

We know that feeling all too well. All 3 of our dogs are terrible for that too lol

3 Likes

I had spaghetti for lunch ane now have heart burn lol.

3 Likes

When he sees us cook in the kitchen he is all at attention to see what we are doing and what he could be eating from that. LOLOL He is a hot mess.

3 Likes

3 Likes

The problem with that picture is if he eats four strands or more he gets so lethargic(sp) that he gets very sleepy and that isn’t good. I guess he can’t hold his pasta. LOL

Seriously though,pasta is not a healthy treat for birds so I give it to him rarely, today he didn’t get any.

3 Likes

Was he mad?

3 Likes

Not to much, he moved on. So, all was okay. LOLOL

3 Likes

But don’t get me wrong, this green bird that weighs under a pound and is maybe a foot or a foot and half tall can hold a grudge like nobody’s business. LOLOL

But thankfully he does not do it often.

3 Likes

Haha awesome muse.

3 Likes

Ugh busy day today. Gonna relax shortly. I’m also very hungry.

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a solid day. It’s nice weather here!!! Might take my son for a walk around 6.

3 Likes

Then again, by then it will likely be cold lol.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Tubbies like birds too. Who knew?

3 Likes