10.30 Sunday

My shrimp scampi from last night. I forgot to post the picture and should have taken a before shot. After heating it’s over-buttery.

2 Likes

Looks very yummy!

2 Likes

Hell yes !!!

2 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

This looks amazing !!

2 Likes

It was much better the first time around but still not bad reheated

2 Likes

Good grief

3 Likes

Good grief x2

3 Likes

No worries, Muse. Not jumping on that train. Not even sure what it is. I Goggled “Colts” and got guns and shitty beer. I’m not interested in either one (coffee guy)

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Jets patriots in a close one. Got the game on

3 Likes

Done lunch can now watch game

3 Likes

We loss another player. Game is wishy washy

3 Likes

Mac picked. Not good.

3 Likes

I had a big sandwich and a bagel. I’m so full lol

3 Likes

So, I seldom venture to the P&R Forum on Patriots Planet but did so this morning. It’s amazing what some people think is funny. It sheds a whole new light on people you really like. I think I’m way too thin-skinned and sensitive. Not going back there.

Carry on.

3 Likes

I reheated a Whopper Jr. because I got two yesterday.

3 Likes

When I go in P&R which is extremely rare my eyes are open on people who I get along with and like. :confused:

3 Likes

One thing I have learned about the internet. Need to have tough skin for sure. It’s not even just forums. Facebook too

I have seen some sports postings and go into the comments. Someone gives their feedback and they’re called fucking loser and name called and their wives are name called if it’s a profile pice. The internet can be such a nasty place at times.

Look at Muse and how mean she is to me and my and jacks colts :joy:

3 Likes