1 Like

I bet it’s still kicking around here.

2 Likes

Muse and Jack are late to the party :grin:

2 Likes

Sleeping in hahaha.

2 Likes

My back is sore. Just taking it easy. Took my son to my moms. Chillin

He woke up at 3 and didn’t fall back to sleep till 4. Little poop head lol. But his room was dry so he was coughing so we put a Humidifier in and then he fell asleep

1 Like

Nope. I did my very early morning walk, hubby took family out to breakfast and we went to BJ’s after. When we got home neighbors down the street were walking by so we stayed out to talk to them. Which is a good thing since they’re really nice people. Another good thing is while we were talking my neighbor’s dog from across the street had gotten loose and he was turning the corner and he saw us, we called to him and he ran to me. Our neighbor did not know that he had gotten away, his leash rope broke. Also he’s in a wheelchair so he will not be able to get him.

I put everything away that we got from BJs. Also with weather getting pretty cold I brought all my potted plant into the house for the winter.

I’m sitting down now and tired. But I am here.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I do not know how to sleep in. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Busy morning, Muse. Time for a pepsi drinker

2 Likes

“Wow! You’ve been sharing a lot of love! You’ve reached the maximum daily likes for today, but as you gain trust levels, you’ll earn more daily likes. You’ll be able to like posts again in 10 minutes.”’

2 Likes

And I have one in the fridge. :+1::+1:

1 Like

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

I am tired. I’m just sitting on the couch now. The birds need cleaning and I need to redesign Nye’s cage. It might happen later or tomorrow though. I need to sketch out how I want it done

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the cousins are chilling.

1 Like

Sounds like a nice morning Muse!!

1 Like

I know that feeling. Ayden I swear has an internal clock that goes off at 6 lol

1 Like