10.28.21 Things to post about when the Sox season is over

Tonight they are talking about steroid use in the business

1 Like

Iā€™m sure there is rampant usage.

2 Likes

I have a couple episodes of the NBC medical drama New Amsterdam to watch. Iā€™m a bit disappointed in season 3 of Lilyhammer so Iā€™ll take a break.

1 Like

I agree. It is about how they try to prosecute Hulk Hogan when they really felt it was Vince all along or something like that.

2 Likes

Only Murders in the Building is such a great show. Itā€™s stars Steve Martin, Martin Short, and Selena Gomez. It is a out 30-35 minutes long each episode and you just laugh out loud I just finished it last week .

2 Likes

There are 456 episodes of the original Law & Order and WE TV and Sundance keep repeating the same handful over and over. WTF?

1 Like

I hear you. I love the show Gunsmoke from back in the day. They had 20 seasons yet I see similar repeats. I do wonder if they just donā€™t have the rights to show the others.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve noticed that aa well

1 Like

Hulu? I donā€™t have it :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Darn.

One of my sonā€™s very close friend has Hulu. Youā€™re allowed to add some people like family members. He added us so now we get to view Hulu shows bless his :heart:

2 Likes

Maybe thatā€™s it. Joolzie shall Google it. Stay tuned.

2 Likes

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

867-5309

Something else you canā€™t unremember

1 Like

I canā€™t see it :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Ever! Ugh!

1 Like

That is probably a good thing. You really canā€™t unsee it.
:rofl:

:rofl:

1 Like

That actually was a real phone number when they did the song. Poor family kept on getting phone calls and voicemail on the message machine until finally someone told them why it was happening

1 Like

The song Jenny 867 5309

2 Likes