10.28.21 Things to post about when the Sox season is over

I hope they beat the Titans. A win puts them right in the thick of things

2 Likes

Again? Must be some delicious ham. Any mustard on them?

2 Likes

Oh man me too! We need this win to stay in the division.

1 Like

Yes sir :slight_smile: Fresh from the deli and lots of mustard!

1 Like

Colts hat today

2 Likes

I still see that Seachicken mug peeking out. Throw it away!

2 Likes

I hate how arrogant Titans fans are. I took a peek at their board, and they think they are BY FAR the better team with the better QB lmao. I will say, overall I would give the edge to the Titans for having a SLIGHTLY better team… Their QB no way is better than Wentz. They are both nearly identical in stats other than Tannehill has 5 picks to Wentz’s one, and Wentz has played the first 5 games injured. Now that he is getting healthy, he has looked unreal. Colts have a better o line now that they are healthy… Titans have a better running game although Taylor for the Colts is still excellent and has over 100 yards rushing in 4 straight games.

It is an even matched game, where the Colts should have the advantage because they are home. I hope we slaughter these guys for their damn arrogance.

2 Likes

That is my rant for the day lol.

2 Likes

Oh my, tell us how you feel. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m not a huge Wentz fan but I would take him over Tannehill any day of the week.

2 Likes

You are in some mess if Wentz is your best option

3 Likes

Ya anyone other than Titans fans know Tannehill is average. Don’t get me wrong. He isn’t bad but to say he is hands down better than Wentz is stupid. Wentz has been solid this year.

2 Likes

I’m loving Wentz I won’t lie. Did you see the Sunday night game. He was lights out in the rain. Big reason the colts won. He only has one pick on the season. If he stays healthy. Will be good!!

2 Likes

Then we will see if he can stay healthy. Since, that is what you need. Best of luck with it.

2 Likes

3 Likes

The gremlins over on PP started up again in that thread. But it has been worse so … silver lining. LOL

3 Likes

Yes mam!!!

2 Likes

Uh oh lol. Is it getting ugly ?

2 Likes

Same old same old over there

2 Likes

Same small handful of people but the back and forth is irritating. So, I just put up boatloads of Mac pictures everytime they write something not relating to the thread. I suspect they might not like it but I have no real proof.

LOLOL

3 Likes