10.25 Tuesday

My buddy showed me the highlights of the Pakistan and India game from Cricket… Never been into that sport, but it was an intense finish with India winning. I can see why he likes it… He is also from India so he was insanely pumped. They won it on the very last ball on the very last pitch haha. Was a crazy finish.

2 Likes

Currently I’m outside & gonna pee.

1 Like

Leah said she used to get lots of them when she was young, so if he takes after her we are in trouble lol.

2 Likes

Lol, good man. It was 8.6 F this morning, if you peed outside here the pee would have froze lol.

1 Like

In more ways than one :rofl:

2 Likes

And yet suppose to be 53 F this Friday… We are such a strange city lol.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I really like this hat, if they have something similar to this then I am getting it this weekend with my gift card

2 Likes

I seem to recall Jack saying he was going to get a Red Sox hat… or maybe that was Muse… I can’t remember lol.

2 Likes

Nice hat

1 Like

I do need a new hat

1 Like

We could be twins and get new Sox hats :slight_smile:

1 Like

Joolz also needs a Sox hat! Leah has one that she wears when she plays disc… It’s her fave. She actually has 2 Sox hats, but only wears the one as she says the other is uncomfortable.

1 Like

Musie needs one.

2 Likes

New hats & no pants. Win

2 Likes

Lmao yes !!

2 Likes

We should all do a group thing and get new Sox hats lol.

2 Likes

50+ not bad

2 Likes

Kicking ass on a Tuesday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Friday night I won’t be active, friends are taking me out to the Broken Rack… .It’s a pool hall and we are going to have some drinks and play some pool. Should be fun.

2 Likes