10.20.22 - Playoff Baseball

I’m all coltsed out today. Jacket. Shirt and hat.

3 Likes

Hope everyone is having a good day.

3 Likes

I had to try & find something that interested him :rofl:

3 Likes

Zero interest

3 Likes

Zero Interest… hmmmm… Could be a low budget Van Damme Action movie. They need to make that happen.

Jack should get some of the profit as well since he came up with the name.

2 Likes

“A man… hell bent on destruction…”

“One man can stop him… Jean Claude Van Damme in… ZERO INTEREST”

Now that would be an awesome movie.

2 Likes

We are going out for supper tonight so I won’t be around much tonight… Can’t say I care too much about the teams that are left. I still hope San Diego wins it all, but I would be fine with them or Philly winning. I will partake in the World Series, but can’t watch the Astros and Yankees… Too much hatred for both teams.

2 Likes

I rarely watch any games once Boston is out of the game

3 Likes

I’ll split it with my BSU fam

1 Like

He was talking about the football game tonight. It’s a dud

2 Likes

Gotcha

Ill take Pepsi and Supreme pizza, Jack with winnings.

3 Likes

Deal

3 Likes

Know what would be fun? A BSU pizza party.

3 Likes

I watched the Washington Series because I was all on board with Washington to beat Houston, and I would be with San Diego this year… but the Yankees and Astros series I honestly just don’t care about. Won’t really watch a second of it. I respect that they are two good teams, but I can’t watch teams that I hate lol.

3 Likes

Lmao deal!

3 Likes

Yup. What happened to Arizona??? They looked so good last year for half the season… Then they went to shit lol.

3 Likes

Hell yes!!!

Me and Muse would have pineapple on our pizza, you and Joolz would just have pepperoni or whatever you guys like lol.

Granted, I like Pepperoni too!

3 Likes

I get it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Suppose to get rain and snow this saturday… Going to make for an ugly Disc day. Ugh!!

2 Likes

They might cancel???

3 Likes