10.05 Sox Season Finale

Good grief. Sorry, Musie

3 Likes

That pretty much is my assessment. :grinning:

3 Likes

We have a booster that we carry in our vehicle, has got us out of james many many times. It was about 200 but definitely worth every penny we paid for it.

3 Likes

Screw that noise, that’s my ice cream.

3 Likes

Nope, no quarrantine and the drive was 22 hours! Long one.

3 Likes

Aunt Joolzie gonna get you

3 Likes

Colts merch!

3 Likes

Well, I remembered 5 mins ago I have one in house. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: I bought one recently for myself and one for son since his last one died.

I was in my driveway so I was safe. But its going in car now.

Hubby is not going to know this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
since he took time from lunch hour to help.

I am on fire today.

3 Likes

Please tell me she did not drive alone.

To get to from here to my home town in Northern Maine is 27 miles one way. I get it. I do it every year.

3 Likes

Yes, I was an avid participant in the '01 - '04 years but preferred the Royal Rooters board after a while. Haven’t looked at either board in at least 10 years, if not more. I defected to try to make Sox Planet a thing but, well… ya know.

4 Likes

Negative, there is 4 of them in her van and another 4 behind her in her brother’s truck.

2 Likes

Ya I find I just stay on this board, the odd time I go to the Oilers board for hockey… but I don’t even post on the Colts board anymore, and I used to on talksox but it got toxic over there and I haven’t posted in ages there.

3 Likes

I sometimes read Colt freaks but not a member. Just read, especially now because of all of them ripping, Reich.

2 Likes

So good entertainment, Jack?

3 Likes

I forgot, I am also on the Jean Claude Van Damme forum lmao. I don’t post very often, maybe like once every two weeks hahaha.

3 Likes

Must pee!

3 Likes

Still don’t know what is on the menu for supper tonight for me… Hmmmmm… Maybe so ravioli or something fast like that with a couple eggs… not too sure yet.

3 Likes

Baked chicken tonight

3 Likes

Definitely!

3 Likes

Ravioli & eggs? NO!

3 Likes