09.26 Orioles(Lyles) @ Red Sox (Seabold) 7:10

I might get a John Cena shirt this Saturday if they have merch at the show.

3 Likes

Jack,

I thought of you when I saw this. Drinking coffee in the evening lmao

3 Likes

Would it be cheaper online, Tyler?

3 Likes

Sums me pretty good :rofl:

3 Likes

3 Likes

I looked I donā€™t think so. Only WWE shop has them. Amazon had one but it was ugly and wwe shop would be more expensive than what is here

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

So get thisā€¦ My co worker just told me her husband on his lunch break went to the Tim Hortonā€™s in Balgonie (which is about 20 mins away from Regina) and there was about 10 high school kids (grade 12) sitting there yelling things at womenā€¦ Saying for them to suck their dicksā€¦ and then yelled at my co workerā€™s husband and called him a fucking loser and all this stuffā€¦

Unbelievableā€¦ High school kids??? I have seen some bad ones, but that is just to the extremeā€¦ Beyond disgustingā€¦

I am not sure what I would do if they said that to meā€¦ Would be nice to pop one of them in the nose, but probably would just ignore it. I hope he complains to the TIm Hortonā€™s staff so they get kicked off the property. Just disgusting.

3 Likes

Disgusting is just one word. The lack of respect makes me worried what else they will do fown the road.

3 Likes

Completely agreed Museā€¦ I never even remotely thought about something like that in High Schoolā€¦ I donā€™t talk to my dad anymore, and havenā€™t in years, but he at least raised me half right to be respectable to people.

Canā€™t imagine these kids parentsā€¦ Maybe itā€™s not their fault, but that is absolutely disgusting for high school kids to be yelling at grown adults to suck their cocks and tell them to fuck offā€¦ Absolutely beyond disgusting.

2 Likes

Itā€™s crazy they way kids act now. It all starts with parenting I think

3 Likes

I remember when my son was either in middle school or high school, I donā€™t remember, and someone said something to me about how I was raising my son. And I said I have one job and thatā€™s to raise a decent human being to function in this world. One who will respect the law and people. The person was offended.

DID NOT CARE

3 Likes

It really doesā€¦ When I was young and in martial arts I was so respectful to everyoneā€¦

To give you an idea of how this happensā€¦ Last year I was in the mall with Leah, Ayden and my momā€¦ A guy covered in tattoos with his kid who maybe was 7 came walking past us and said ā€œIā€™m laughing at your fucking Oilers shirt loserā€ CLEARLY trying to start a fightā€¦ Because I was wearing an Oilers shirtā€¦

All I said to him was, ā€œSolid parentingā€ and he said ā€œwhat are you going to do about itā€ I just said ā€œHonestly, nothingā€¦ Not risking breaking my nose or yours in front of my wife, mom and kidā€ He walked awayā€¦

His kid will learn that behaviorā€¦ Itā€™s ok to just call out people and fist fight them because you want toā€¦ Insane sick world we live in.

I can defend myself when possible with martial arts, but I absolutely hate fightingā€¦ Canā€™t stand it actually, and canā€™t stand disrespectful punksā€¦ So many of them in the world and they teach it to their kids and they grow up to be the exact same thing.

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t agree more Muse! That is how you raise a child right!!!

3 Likes

How do I forget to eat? Forgot lunch again. Trust me it is not my newest diet I am on. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

By the way Idaho potato commercial, Maine taters are better . :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Speaking of which, when I went shopping Saturday I noticed the price of potatoes as soared. Freaking potatoes! I donā€™t get it

3 Likes

I know why potatoes have gone up for us because we havenā€™t seen a bag of French fry on our shells in a while and when we do see them itā€™s not the quantities we normally have seen.

3 Likes

Sweet potatoes for us are cheaper so I grabbed three for Jasper and me.

2 Likes

I buy them all the time

3 Likes