09.20.22 Sox(Bello)@ Cincy(Lodolo) 6:40

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Well we have to have some fun. My NFL team that I thought would be amazing is sucking horrendously lmao. If they lose the next two the season is over

Thank god oilers season starts soon.

3 Likes

Because I am a nice person, only because Iโ€™m a nice person, lol, I am not going to comment on your football team that are sucking really badly right now.

Iโ€™m such a nice person
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I guess weโ€™re busted

3 Likes

Lmao you donโ€™t need to :joy: me and jack are well aware of how bad they are.

They need to blow the team up soon if they donโ€™t turn this around. Get rid of the coach, QB. I was hopeful. Oh well.

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Matt Ryan is good in my opinion but heโ€™s no Luck and he damn sure isnโ€™t peyton Manning.

For them to ignore not getting a receiver and left tackle is insane. Itโ€™s costing the team. So if Ballard and Reich are fired, I wonโ€™t bat an eye.

3 Likes

Top AFC qbโ€™s

Allen

Tua Tua Tua Tua

2 Likes

Ok, I was going to let it go until that post, Jack.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Hurts is kicking butt too. Bama is the NFL

3 Likes

Ive been a fan of Jalen for a while. I didnt agree with Saban putting Tua over him.

3 Likes

Lmfao oh man!!!

Jack is flirting with danger here :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, he is.

3 Likes

He was unreal last night!

Division might come down to eagles and Giants. Jones has looked solid for New York too.

3 Likes

Carson wentz looks like fried shit for Washington. He sucked last weekend

3 Likes

What sucks is if Ryan keeps sucking we will likely see shitty Foles instead of Ehlinger

3 Likes

After the game with Pittsburgh versus New England, all the Alabama players gathered and took a picture with each other. There was six members. Four for NE and tweo for Pittsburg. But we have a coach who is a former player who just retired- he is a Bama player. We have more I believe

3 Likes

After the game of Jacksonville and Indyโ€ฆ I cried

Thatโ€™s all I got.

2 Likes

Iโ€™m waiting for my new tv. Coming today!!

2 Likes