09.09.22- Red Sox (Bello) at Orioles (Voth) @ 7:05 PM

Good morning, everyone :revolving_hearts:

Have a great day!

Go Sox!

3 Likes

Good Friday morning, friends

Have a wonderful day

Hope Musie is feeling better

Sending all the good stuff Joolzie’s way in hopes she gets a good & reliable PCA.

Safe travels for Leah

Go Sox!

3 Likes
3 Likes

Morning all!

Leahs birthday today. She is 40!!! Let’s all wish her a big happy birthday!!!

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, Leah!! :birthday:

3 Likes

I shall have Burger King on her behalf tonight since she won’t be home :joy:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday, Leah! :partying_face: :gift: :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Whoooop! Party… I don’t even get to see her this weekend as she is in Saskatoon for that flyball competition. That’s ok… I will take her for supper next weekend.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday , Leah, you fine looking mama. How Tyler got ya is a mystery for the ages.

Joolz, good vibes that the right PCA is found for you.

Hope all are ok with everyone.

Good Luck, Leah!!!

Just getting back from another doctor’s appt.

Day two with little sleep due to arm. Still need to rest it so little posting again today. :confused: A few flareups from my various illesses.

Love y’all.

:revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Good to see Musie pop in & hope you can rest & feel better soon :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks Muse!!! And get some much needed rest… Hopefully those flare ups go away soon… Take care!!!

3 Likes

It’s so funny looking at all the facebook experts after one game in the NFL… On facebook so many comments saying “Rams were lucky to win the SB last year, they aren’t that good” It’s one damn game lmao!!! My god…

Colts stomped the Bills last year 45-15 or something like that… One game doesn’t mean shit… Rams beat the Bucs TWICE last year and had a 12 win record and won the SB… and people think they got lucky lmao… Oh man, people honestly make me laugh.

2 Likes

I like how ever since social media started that everyone is now an expert.

2 Likes

Lmao right ???

So true man

2 Likes

Lucky to win a SB hahahahahahaha. Says the fat nerd in his moms basement.

2 Likes

I am that fat nerd, but I say it in my rocking chair lmao. And I would never say a team is lucky to win the Super Bowl.

2 Likes

My weekend is set folks !!

Timecop is so good. All these are good but timecop is among my fave !!!

2 Likes

Van Damme, Riders & Colts. You’re set

2 Likes

And one damn hyper puppy that I have to entertain lol. She is wild, but at least will keep me company her and Octane.

2 Likes

I found the original Halloween 2 in the basement, might watch that tonight where Jamie Lee Curtis is in the hospital and he comes for her… It was a good one, haven’t watched that one in years.

2 Likes