3 Likes

Right now.

3 Likes

Its yummy!!!

3 Likes

Wow, that looks delicious!!!

3 Likes

Muse,

I wanna leave work… It’s Friday, I have a big weekend ahead of me. I just wanna go home and relax, have some supper and watch some Van Damme movies. lol.

3 Likes

Sox are playing tonight, but I think we are going to watch a documentary on Netflix called “I am a killer” and it’s about a guy that murdered a subway worker, and was sentenced to death row but then got out on good behaviour… It looks really twisted and weird.

2 Likes

It is delicious.
Three day weekend for Americans this weekend

3 Likes

Us as well :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Labor Day :slight_smile: Riders play Winnipeg Sunday… MASSIVE game. Winnipeg is 10-1… I don’t think we have a chance, but I hope we somehow find a way to beat them!!!

3 Likes

And I’m hungry. The beans and weiners wasn’t that great, and I want something else… Oh well… 3.5 hours till I go home and eat.

3 Likes

And I have to go number two but nobody here to cover me and I am covering the main desk. Ugh… This is going to be a long 2.5 hours till I go home and use my own bathroom. Wish me luck everyone that I don’t go in my pants.

1 Like

Ill wish you luck.
:grinning:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks Muse!

3 Likes

Big Dick going tonight, better get us a win.

3 Likes

What’s a Connor Wong?

2 Likes

A player… asian/white… 26 . Suppose to be good apparently.

3 Likes

I guess we’ll find out. I hope so because I haven’t been thrilled with the catching position since we traded Vaz

3 Likes

College football weekend, Musie!

3 Likes

Hell, yeah!

3 Likes