Have a great day all.

2 Likes

Good morning, everyone!

2 Likes

I brought my milk.

2 Likes

You are a mess. :rofl:

2 Likes

A hot mess, but a mess none the less lmao.

2 Likes

Just finally getting to sip my coffee now… What a busy morning holy smokes. I can breathe for now.

Come in to 10 emails… 3 business licenses that needed entering, 3 zoning approvals, had to make 2 phone calls, answer each email, then had a tai inspection at 8:30…

Each one of us have a meeting with our manager next week in regards to the job… It’s extremely busy and we are massively under paid… THey want to hear our concerns. Oh will they ever!!!

2 Likes

We love you exactly how you are. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just be careful how you express yourself.

2 Likes

This is true!!! Touching myself in public is definitely frowned upon by the police.

2 Likes

Ugh busy weekend

Saturday, Brew House with friends and pre drinks and their place… Sunday, going to a friends house before the Rider game and then game at 4.

2 Likes

Sounds like fun and exhausting.

2 Likes

Also Joolz and Jack must be busy today.

2 Likes

Yes will he quite the gong show hahaha.

2 Likes

Ya haven’t seen them yet today. Probably busy.

2 Likes

I had the rest of the meatball sub for breakfast. At lunch son is bringing me something from CookOut, yum

What will you have?

2 Likes

That sounds fantastic.

Leah bad ravioli from the cafeteria at her work and brought home extra yesterday so I’ll have that and a couple boiled eggs and I have a chocolate bar. Mmmmmm

2 Likes

Why was it bad?

2 Likes

Lmao no I meant she had hahahahaha

She just couldn’t finish it

2 Likes

Good afternoon, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Yes, Thursdays are very busy for me. My cousin comes as my PCA and does my housecleaning. We are still working on cleaning closets, the attic, etc. since mom passed. It takes a inordinate amount of time.

Enjoy the day!

2 Likes

Best of luck Joolz. Sounds busy!!!

2 Likes

How are you feeling, Tyler? Less sore? I hope.

2 Likes