08.26.22 Rays(Chargois) @ Sox (Wacha) 7:10

Leah will be home in an hour. Dropping Ayden at my moms. Getting supper and then home to relax

3 Likes

Zuma is hyper and loud. Playing with proof

3 Likes

I believe he is looking for Nye. He looks at the floor from the couch from left to right to ahead. He knows the cage is gone. He knows he doesnā€™t hear him. My poor buddy. :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

I bet he is :disappointed: animals do that for each other. Itā€™s sad :disappointed: blitz did it with wicked and he hated wicked.

3 Likes

Gonna get hit hard soon

3 Likes

Poor Jasper. Give him some time. Heā€™ll be okay

3 Likes

Im sorry for you and he, Tyler. Jasper was not lovey toward Nye but he was what we arenā€™t, a bird.I may not have a say in not getting another. Iā€™m already mulling things in my head about it.

3 Likes

I dont know Jack but watching him closely for the next few weeks.

Usually when we leave the house we donā€™t lock him up but today we did. He has been exploring and looking around and one time since last week he got in the position where we donā€™t know if ge could have gotten out of it. And he only start exploring since last week

3 Likes

But will keep paying attention and giving him extra love.

3 Likes

How did the name Wicked come to be a dog name, Tyler? Curious. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

How is everyone doing, by the way?

3 Likes

Iā€™m not a bird person so I canā€™t say but animals generally adjust. It definitely takes time. It took almost two months for blitz to get used to wicked not being here. Iā€™m sure he will adjust Muse. Hopefully :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

It was Leahā€™s dog. I will ask her. I didnā€™t know him long. He passed away just two years after me and Leah were together.

3 Likes

Heres to hoping that happens.

3 Likes

Last preseason gam at 7 for Pats. One week from tomorrow Bama, baby.

3 Likes

Yes. Colts is tomorrow. Iā€™m excited for the season to start !!!

3 Likes

Absolutely. Especially with Sox not going anywheres

3 Likes

Andā€¦

3 Likes

3 Likes

We kick ass

3 Likes