08.26.21 Game Day Thread - Twins (Grant) @ Red Sox (Sale)

Canada missing our best player tonight. Not good.
Here is the standing So far

1 Like

We get loss in NE prior to 2000 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lol last year was ugly for the pats. For your guys sake hopefully Newton plays much better hahaa

Oh, my gosh. I can do likes again. Woohoo. I don’t know for how long though. LOL

1 Like

Lmao, maybe forever. Who knows.

1 Like

I am a big Cam fan. I was in the area when the Panthers became a team. Since they weren’t in the same division or conference as the Pats I started watching them just as much so I got to know the team and the players. So, I do follow them and I watch them. But they play against my Patriots they got to go down!

1 Like

I have a quick question for you. How did you start watching the red sox. There’s so many teams between Boston and where you’re at.

1 Like

Well, we can’t all be Tyler. Duh. :rofl:

1 Like

Honestly no idea lmao. Watched them in 04 comeback against the stanks. Greatest thing I ever saw in my life and I was hooked!!!

Ya Yoh would think it would be Toronto because everyone here cheers for them…… I just fell in love with Boston when I was 17. Didn’t watch baseball much before that.

1 Like

What a great answer. I wish I could give you two heart likes. Sometimes that is how it works. An event, a certain player, or just a region we’re glad to have you aboard even though you’re a Colt fan.:blush:

1 Like

The game has not even started and we have 50 posts. We are awesome.

1 Like

Lmao go colts!!!

Wentz starting week one. Whoooop!!! Hahahaha

Canada scores 1-0!!!

Lmao ya we are crushing it hahaha this is great.

Well I’m already out of likes. Clearly me giving you six or seven was all it took :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lmfao. I don’t get this like thing hahahaha

Makes zero sense.

Why do I have unlimited ???

I really need to find this channel. It be fun to watch. I have never seen a woman hockey game even though I know they exist.

Enjoy and continue with the updates.

1 Like

That is something we really need to ask the boss. I mean, we really need to do. LOL

1 Like

And you know how you guys can’t reply I have no problems replying to anyone’s post. Mysteries of this board. LOL

1 Like

Lol I think this site needs updating hahahahahha.