08.26.21 Game Day Thread - Twins (Grant) @ Red Sox (Sale)

Sale day folks!!!

I’ll be active back and forth but tonight is the women’s hockey. Canada vs USA. I definitely will be watching that more so as it’s a huge game. But I’ll be here don’t worry.

1 Like

I may not be able to make today. If I am it won’t be until late. Like I told Joolz that could be a good thing, especially for my sanity. :rofl:

I have yet to watch women’s hockey, what channel is that on?

1 Like

Lmao!!! Sometimes it’s needed hahahaha

For me it’s on TSN. Do you guys get that?

I don’t believe so but got too many channels as it is, I will scroll and check the guide.

1 Like

You will have it on a certain channel. I think TSN is Canadian.

This is a big game so you will likely have it on one of your sports channels.

1 Like

I’ll be going back and forth though to both games.

Trouble is it’s a pain for me because I have extra innings. That’s how I get the Sox game. I live in Canada so I don’t get them on regular tv. Have to purchase the package and it’s on the box. So when I go back and forth from tv to the box it’s a pain haha

I’ll likely follow on game day for most.

2 Likes

I’ll be around for most of it.

Go Sox!

2 Likes

Whooop!!! Let’s win

2 Likes

I will check to see if I have that channel.

You say you are from Canada, Tyler? I’m from the border of Maine and Canada. From a number of relatives I can see Canada in their backyard. I go up every year and I always end up in Canada I have relatives there.

Fun times

2 Likes

Wow that’s awesome!! I live in Saskatchewan. Close to Minot actually. I used to go up there quite often actually. It’s been a while since I travelled to the states. I think since 2016 when I went to Seattle. Hopefully one day I can go to Boston.

2 Likes

Yes! You should go to Boston. Have you ever been to Fenway?

1 Like

Dammit! The Reply thingie didn’t work :angry:

2 Likes

I’m by Newfoundland and New Brunswick.

I haven’t been out West of Canada but it is a goal of mine to go through the whole country eventually in my life. LOL

1 Like

It is official. I am out of likes. It’s all good

2 Likes

I just got this:

“Wow! You’ve been sharing a lot of love! You’ve reached the maximum daily likes for today, but as you gain trust levels, you’ll earn more daily likes. You’ll be able to like posts again in 1 hour.”

1 Like

That’s normally what I’ve been getting the last couple of days. And it counts down 12 hours, 8 hours, 38 minutes, 10 minutes and etc LOL

1 Like

The reply rarely works for me anymore. No idea why. It’s annoying.

Oh man that sucks. Wish I could give you some of my unlimited ones hahahaha.

To be honest Joolz, you’ve been here long for a while now trust should not be an issue LOL

1 Like

And I meant to say that Tyler, how come you have unlimited? What the hell? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like