08.22.22 Monday Sox off day

Years ago at one of Jasper’s vet visit , I’m taking him out of the carrier and she sees a millit spray. This is a common treat for birds. She says you shouldn’t give him that. I asked her if it could harm him she said no. When I asked her why she said there was no nutritional value in it. So then I said, “So again what you’re saying is it can’t hurt him is that what you’re saying?”

She sighs and says no. So I said so no harm. She says no.

She looked at me I looked at her, she looked at me I looked at her. And then I told her I said your office is in city limits but between all the traffic lights and the stop signs it takes 30 minutes to get there; this little spray gives him comfort to not being scared for the ride.

So, I say again what is the harm? She gave up.

I don’t give it to Jasper too much, just every now and then but he has had a traumatic few days so yes he’s getting one. And you could tell he has a don’t give F attitude right now because normally he brings it up to a perch but he’s eating it right in one of his food dish at the bottom of his cage. :rofl:

3 Likes

How you doing, Joolz?

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Ayden is grumpy as hell. Shocker

He didn’t nap today he said. That’s why he’s grumpy.

3 Likes

How I stand up for Jasper is how I would stand up for you all. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Ditto!!!

2 Likes

i-freaking-love-this-group

3 Likes

Leah has puppy class tonight from 7 to 9. Just me and Ayden. I’ll make sure he’s in bed before she leaves lol.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I’m okay. Just worried. I have things covered for the next few days, but so many emails, voicemails, and texts have gone unanswered.

3 Likes

:hugs:

2 Likes

Damn sorry to hear that Joolz.

3 Likes

Hopefully you find help soon!

3 Likes

My boss text me and wants me to take tomorrow off too I’m still coughing. I have ten weeks sick time so I shall do that lol.

Ugh I bet I will be going back to 100 plus emails

3 Likes

Is there any way for you to work from home?

3 Likes

I asked that and they said no. Makes zero sense. I could monitor and answer the emails from home. But we also have a ton of physical files. Any closures or exemptions or changes we need the files themselves and scan them so it would be tough to work from home.

3 Likes

Might have weiners and beans tonight

3 Likes

Under estimating that I think.

3 Likes

Ugh probably :joy:

2 Likes

I have to pee.

3 Likes