08.22.22 Monday Sox off day

3 Likes

Glad youā€™re doing ok Joolz. Hang in there. Iā€™m sure someone will come up! Fingers crossed you find some help soon!

3 Likes

Haha awe thatā€™s so awesome! The things we do for our loved ones! Sometimes I watch hours of paw patrol ugh lol!!

3 Likes

Heā€™s at day care today. No paw patrol today.

3 Likes

Nate going back on IL sounds like

The season is over. They should let young guys play. No point in risking injury to starters. Sox arenā€™t making playoffs

3 Likes

Agree, Tyler.

3 Likes

Jack, Baker has been named as starting QB.

3 Likes

Awesome! Go Baker!

2 Likes

September call ups soon

2 Likes

Hang in there, Joolzie. Iā€™m confident that there is the right person out there to help you. Sending all the positive vibes I have your way

2 Likes

Well idiot me I just placed the added bricks to my memorial in the backyard where I bury all my birds.I had to enlargen it. I got the wrong brick even though I took a picture of the brick before I left I never confirmed with the picture. I had the bricks the following day last Tuesday it just took me this long to want to go do it. Dang it, why didnā€™t I check? I know this store doesnā€™t have the ones I need but searching online with local stores. I need just three since I always buy extra and I know hubby will say it looks ok but to me no. He deserves better.

2 Likes

And how am I outside 10 min and need a shower due to heat? Ugh.

2 Likes

I bet it looks better than you think, Musie.

3 Likes

Itā€™s raining

3 Likes

Thanks but the red is what I bought and the tan is what I got.

Calling to see if I can exchange. If not will make use of them somehow.

3 Likes

Just what an idiot, but I have those moments. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Are we overdue for a small Musie rant about customer service?

3 Likes

Excellent. Let it pour

3 Likes

Yes. Let er rip

3 Likes

Awesome !!

3 Likes