3 Likes

Good morning, my friends :revolving_hearts:

Enjoy the day!

2 Likes

Again, just because.

4 Likes

Morning all. Have a good day

3 Likes

We have a cousins reunion every year and it was this weekend. Family up from Miami and particularly a large contingent of Yankee fans. Weekend always kicks off with dinner and drinks out and then a cookout that lasts Saturday into Sunday. You can imagine there was some good back-and-forth all weekend. Glad to have swiped the rubber match.

4 Likes

Awesome Stan!

Good morning , everyone.

Just had breeakfast with son, his treat. Yum.

Tyler, we went to Asian supermarket, thought of you since I bought some cafe latte candy. Sooo yummy!

3 Likes

Hey muse

Regarding your comments from the other thread. Yes it’s the biggest flyball competition in the world. She originally wasn’t supposed to go, but her team is paying for her to go as they want blitz and proof there to race. So she will be there for 7 days!

She will go to the colts store and get me a nice colts jacket :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

Haha man that sounds like an awesome weekend!!! Sounds like a lot of fun!

3 Likes

Ayden was a nightmare this morning f. Ugh

Slamming doors, tell him no. Does it anyway. Slam the movies on floor, games on floor. Cries. Slams his door. Etc. my god what a kid. An hour of him being bad and crying lol

Leah is leaving me with him on my own for an entire weeK

God help us all. :joy:

3 Likes

You in trouble , seriously.

When does she leave and I ask because do they need to quarantine the dogs going?

3 Likes

I don’t know about all that. She knows and will do whatever she has to. No worries there lol. People travel all over the world for this

I can’t remenebr the exact date. A week in October. I think 14-21 or something like that.

2 Likes

Ya I’m hoping my mom can take a couple days off and take Ayden two or three days

Won’t be so bad because her parents are watching Zuma. Leah is taking blitz and proof so I will have just octane. So the house won’t be bad

But Ayden lately is such a handful. His attitude is just horrible lately, so me alone for a week with him is going to be brutal lol

3 Likes

4 Likes

Man, I wish you lived in the United States Tyler because when I go to the store I see things I want you get you. You also Joolz and Jack.

3 Likes

Ugh I wish I did!!! We suck here. There is never colts stuff.

Tons and tons of Seattle and Minnesota. A little bit of New England. Tons of Steelers and cowboys.

Never ever colts stuff. It’s annoying.

3 Likes

It’s so muggy here today. Ugh. Gross humid weather

I got a Tim’s today

3 Likes

Wish you were closer to Auntie Joolzie and her toy box :hugs:

3 Likes

Just went to Sweet Frog, had a $2.50 coupon. I had coconut ice cream. Oh my goodness!!

2 Likes

Me too!!!

2 Likes

Yummmmmmm!!!

2 Likes