08.10.22 Braves(Wright) @ Red Sox (Pivetta) 7:10

Preseason tomorrow. Finally. A few more weeks before college football.

3 Likes

Coaches poll. Obviously this will change during the season

3 Likes

I read this earlier. I rather we weren’t but oh well. I :rofl:

3 Likes

They’re so good, you have no idea what you are missig my man. I could eat them day and night lol.

3 Likes

This!! I couldn’t imagine life without them now lol

It would be like British people going without Malt Vinegar for their fries or something to that effect lol.

3 Likes

Damn good to have football back! I don’t follow much college but I will cheer for whatever team you and Jack cheer for :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Too hot there Muse. My god. It’s suppose to be 3 here tomorrow which is 98.6… Grrrrrr, piss off hot disgusting weather.

3 Likes

Ohio State for Jack and the Crimson Tides of Alabama for me , the winners

3 Likes

I know I shouldn’t complain because soon it will be winter and my car won’t start and all that stuff because of the extreme cold, but still I will complain lmao. I hate the extre heat.

3 Likes

I have to remember that lol. You guys will ahve to remind me multiple times in the season I am sure.

3 Likes

I rather be cold than hot

3 Likes

We will. Definitely.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Mac Jones is a Bama grad.
Patriots have 4- 5 former players on staff

3 Likes

Same!!! I can always warm up fairly easy… but when I am too hot, it takes forever to cool down and sometimes I can’t even cool down. Usually I have to sleep on the couch in front of the portable air condition. And even then I can’t sleep real well if it;s too hot. It’s just annoying when it gets that hot.

3 Likes

Oh awesome!

3 Likes

I like the Arizona Hot Shots! But they were with the ALiance football league, and it didn’t even last a season lmao. So ignore that.

3 Likes

We have a few Bama players in NE

3 Likes

I’ve been watching Alabama for so many years I when we took Mac Jones this household was so damn happy

3 Likes

Than we took my second fav player on Bama I was sooooo damn happy

3 Likes

Hahaha, that is awesome. My younger bropther who came to visit last night is a huge college fan. He is a massive Michigan fan… Not sure why I don’t watch much college football. Just couldn’t get into it. I think after the Riders, Oilers, Colts, Red Sox and Raptors. I just decided no more sports lmao . I will watch the Bowl games of College when it’s on though.

3 Likes

What!! Musie you better tell him

3 Likes