07.26.22 Cleveland(Bullpen game) @ Red Sox (Winckowski) 7:10

Awesome, Tyler!

3 Likes

This is a cool story that I didn’t know about.

3 Likes

Coolness x2

3 Likes

I think Bryan Shaw, is starting the game for Cleveland & if so, Sox should be able to get to him early. I like our chances tonight.

3 Likes

Wow. Ali was one of a kind!

3 Likes

Let’s hope. Because our pitcher isn’t super great hahaha.

3 Likes

Neither is our team art this point. Oh vey.

3 Likes

Ya even last night I am surprised we won with just 6 hits lol. Thank god they made them count.

3 Likes

Honestly I just want them to play good baseball. That throwing the ball around nonsense I saw Sunday is something I do not want to see again. Play good ball. That’s it.

3 Likes

Okay, so trade news is starting to trickle in and I’m thinking of starting a thread but I don’t want to confuse Tyler.

Thoughts?

3 Likes

I’m all for a trade news thread. Great idea

3 Likes

Ugh. Joolz created another thread

3 Likes

That’s ok. I’m for it too. I won’t post in it because then I’ll get confused lmao. But I ll like the comments.

3 Likes

J! PB update. Returning Champion GPB and what appears to be a contestant with PS.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thanks for the visual confirmation, Jack :rofl:

3 Likes

Not too sure if I’ll watch game tonight. We might be going to my moms for supper. In fact we are for sure so I’ll miss most of it.

3 Likes

Have fun at mom’s. You’ll be missed.

3 Likes

Will you update us on food and bodily functions?

2 Likes

I don’t think so :frowning: We eat at the table at my moms and she thinks being on the phone is rude lmao. I try not to go on my phone much when we are there for supper. At Leah’s parents I always do, they don’t give a shit.

My mom doesn’t even own a cell phone hahahah, she hates them with a passion lmao. She is a cooky lady, but Ayden loves her! I do too. She is just kind of nutty lmao.

2 Likes