06.11.22 - Sox take on the pesky Mariners part 2.

2 Likes

Good afternoon, everyone. Hope all is having a good day

2 Likes

Just beautiful. Tyler, give him more crackers. LOL

I have a slight dilemma. Iā€™m creating another cage for Nye so we can carry him around the house and have him see things to look at since heā€™s kind of stuck in his cage. I found the perfect cage in my garage, I have a lot of bird cages, the perfect one Iā€™m missing the top of it the top of it is what we use for a second house for Jasper on his stand. He likes going underneath it there a towel over it. We call it his summer home because itā€™s dark and he just loves it to pieces.

It belongs to one of Nyeā€™s old cages. How do I get that from Jasper without him totally pissed off?

Thereā€™s no way heā€™s going to give that one up easily. Iā€™m going to have buy another cage just because of this one piece that that green ass bird. Dang it .

Iā€™m looking around the house trying to find something that I can repurpose at the same time Iā€™m looking at Jasper and complaining to him. :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Nyeā€™s feet arenā€™t like they used to be so I need something very close to the ground that he can just maneuver thatā€™s the issue. I have so many cages but they just donā€™t work for him. Except that one cage with the the one piece missing because Jasper has commandeered it.

I have one more cage I can try Iā€™m going to do it tomorrow Iā€™m out of steam

All for the Love of my birds. Dang it LOL

2 Likes

Itā€™s a Saturday and this game should be played in the afternoon in Seattle.

3 Likes

Speaking of birds, thereā€™s a flock of crows making a racket in my yard. Must be after roadkill somewhere nearby.

2 Likes

I love crows, Ravens and the whole grouping. To me theyā€™re beautiful.

3 Likes

A few weeks ago there were black vultures in the road in front of my house eating a dead rabbit. They are so bold. They barely moved when traffic went by. I took some poor quality pictures through my kitchen window. Iā€™ll see if I can dig one up.

3 Likes

We have a family of vultures, maybe 6-8 that live just around the corner from my house maybe a minute walk for me. There was a raccoon or possum that died I saw it on the way out of the neighborhood. I came back maybe an hour later I couldnā€™t find a speck of blood.
I took a lot of pictures of them as well. I love vultures they are one of my favorites.

3 Likes

I forgot to ask I would love to see the pictures, Joolz.

3 Likes

The pictures really donā€™t do them justice. My iPad took terrible pictures through the window.

3 Likes

Well it is!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ravens terrify me. They are so massive lol.

3 Likes

They look scary lol.

3 Likes

Lmao

Jasper - ā€œoh boy, momma is going off againā€

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting in some reading itā€™s nice. Ayden is playing independently

3 Likes

And he donā€™t care, Tyler. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes
  • Muse continues to complain *

Jasper ā€œi wonder if sheā€™s giving me food soonā€

3 Likes

Jasper looks at Nye

Is momma giving us food?

ā€œDonā€™t think so buddy, sheā€™s going on one of her long rants againā€

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes