05.24.22 Red Sox ((Pivetta) @ Chisox(Cease) 8:10

Hope everyone is doing ok today!!!

This polar bear at the zoo today is how I feel. We did zoo and then a play structure for 6 hours. I’m beat. So is Leah and Ayden lol

3 Likes

Early travel back to Regina tomorrow as brother leaves to work at 7 so have to be up at 6. Everyone will be in bed by 9 so won’t be able to see the oilers game tonight

I hope I wake up to good news!!!

3 Likes

Go Oilers!

3 Likes

I am so damn tired of seeing this in the news. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Jesus that’s disturbing and sickening Muse. I hate this world.

3 Likes

I’m with you buddy sometimes I just hate people I know I shouldn’t but we live among monsters

3 Likes

In a play helicopter

3 Likes

Agreed muse. I can’t even stomach hearing the news. Leah is reading about it now.

3 Likes

It’s been nice looking at the pictures you’ve been sharing with us. Looks like you guys had such a nice time.
Out of pure curiosity what are the ages of your brother’s four kids?

3 Likes

I believe 6, 8 and 11. He has three. His gf has kids. No idea the age of their kids.

Ugh the other day there was 7 kids. Way too many lmfao

3 Likes

Ugh phone is about to die. Dammit

I’ll be back later folks. Need to charge!!!

3 Likes

That is a lot of kids to be wrangled by you guys LOL

1 Like

2 Likes

Glad you had a nice time, Tyler. Travel home safe.

2 Likes

Every single fing day with no end in sight. I just don’t understand

2 Likes

When they had that shooting in New York subway I said to myself can we go a week without this? We can not go half a week now.

2 Likes

You just have a range of emotions you’re so sad for the victims, and then so damn pissed and then you’re angry and then you’re just depressed and just all over again

2 Likes

Enjoy J!, Jack and Muse!

2 Likes

I really like Ryan so does my family.

2 Likes

Me too. He’s a very likable Champion.

2 Likes