05.16.22 Astros (Odorizzi) at Red Sox (Whitlock)

Ugh, Jack. LOL

3 Likes

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwe, back at you buddy!!!

3 Likes

Hahaha, just be glad you can do that. Nobody can plant a garden here yet because the weather has been so bad. This Friday we are suppose to get friggin snow AGAIN!!! I swear this winter is never ending, itā€™s so frustrating. There is still frost in the damn ground.

3 Likes

Die you bastard lol.

Not all Squirrels are bad, but the ones in our area are so horrible. Ugh, they just wreck things and eat everything. Fat bastards.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Kent State University, which is about 25 miles from me is famous for these black squirrels.

3 Likes

Yā€™all know my feelings about squirrels :rofl::rofl:

Yes Iā€™m lucky that I can have a garden right now. But in a few months weā€™re going to be in the high 90s and 100ā€™s . So much ugh.

3 Likes

Wow!!! I have never seen a black squirrel before. Still an asshole, but a slightly cooler and more handsome looking asshole.

3 Likes

Ya that is too much! We get that here too but lucky it only lasts a month or soā€¦ I donā€™t do well in the extreme heat at all, I canā€™t stand it and I canā€™t sleep eitherā€¦ Even with the air condition, our room stays so damn hot when itā€™s that hot outside. So gross!!

3 Likes

Absolutely. The hottest Iā€™ve ever been in was 112Ā° in the damn shade. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

AC is truly underrated.

3 Likes

Ugh that is so gross, that is about 44 C here and we have had that on occassion. I sweat and die!

3 Likes

edmonton-oilers

3 Likes

3 Likes

coffee

3 Likes

Go Celtics, Oilers and Sox!

3 Likes

Lmao , Amazing. I need to try this.

3 Likes

Is it Friday yet?

3 Likes

You know what will suckā€¦ the drive to winnipeg lol. Nearly 7 hours. Ayden is not going to like that at all hahaha. We will have to stop at least two or three times so he can get out and have some fun and run around or something.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen that thing with the squirrel and I did laugh at it but I would never do that to a squirrel I couldnā€™t hurt an animal. I do have a set up with the slinky LOL

A squirrel has not eaten any of my bird food in about 3 to 4 years because of my slinky. :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

You are too damn good Muse, you leave the squirrel ass kicking to me!

2 Likes