05.13.22 - Red Sox @ The Rangers

Damn! It’s an 8:05 start tonight :sleeping:

3 Likes

Won’t be with you folks for this one. Going to visit some family tonight with Leah and Ayden!

3 Likes

Ugh!

3 Likes

I should be here tonight but tomorrow I won’t be around tomorrow.Going to Miami (Ohio) University for a college graduation commencement

3 Likes

Have a great time, Tyler, Leah and Ayden :hugs:

3 Likes

Ya tomorrow I won’t be available till later. We are going out with my mom in the morning, afternoon disc and Leah’s parents. Will be back for the oilers game POSSIBLY…… if Ayden stays at my moms tomorrow, we might stay at Leah’s parents and watch the game with her dad while him and I get drunk hahaha.

3 Likes

I should be around tonight, well, until :sleeping:

I’ll be around tomorrow night too.

3 Likes

Joolz holding the fort!!

3 Likes

Celtics and Sox- ugh they’ll jinx the Celtics
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

edmonton-oilers

3 Likes

Lmao

Hear waiting for the winner

Dallas and Phoenix tied 3. Crazy

3 Likes

Philly fans left 7 mins before the game even ended lmao.

They’re terrible fans

I’ll never forget that nasty hit on Austin Collie when the colts played Philly in 2010. Can’t remember who from Philly hit him, but knocked him out cold and tons of fans were laughing and and booing as he left the field concussed. they talked about it on total access and I remember Deion Sanders saying how disgusted he was, and he remember Philly fans when he played for Dallas and how horrible they were. That was the first time that really made me realize, “holy shit these fans are animals”

Not sure if there is a worse fanbase out there.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure there’s some fans from other teams or other sports that would measure up to the Phillies LOL

3 Likes

Some of European soccer hooligan fans are awful

3 Likes

Ya there are some bad ones for sure. Apparently Steelers fans are bad too. Last year I swear every video uploaded of a fight at a football game was Steelers fans haha.

3 Likes

Funny enough. Winnipeg Blue Bomber fans are bad too! They treat rider fans horrible.

2 Likes

And let’s not forget the Montreal Canadian fans. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Ugh yes. Yuck

And leafs fans

Funny I’m on the HF main boards browsing abs leafs fans are going insane about the refs. I know every fan base does a bit, but Leafs fans every single year I look are just going insane about the refs. They annoy me to no end hahaha.

3 Likes

And BC lions fans!!!

Lol jk. They’re probably the least harmless. There isn’t many of them.

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes