04.19.22 Tuesday

No, he doesn’t. If he doesn’t know you he will either back up so he can face you from a corner, a defensive move, or he will try to bite you if you try to pet him.

That is why I tell people to not try. After all, this is his house, not theirs.

I get looks. But his beak can break bones.

3 Likes

Nye is a really laid back bird. He will get huffy for certain things but he just could not care less on some issues that will irk Jasper. LOLOL

But Jasper was kept around us, Nye was raised with other birds in my bird room. Their personalities reflect that daily.

3 Likes

Leo never met a stranger. He will come up to anyone. Gemma is very quiet & shy but will eventually warm up to people.

3 Likes

My bird, BJ, was like that. He was everyone’s buddy.

Jasper is a rescue, I think that has a bit to do with it in how he was treated. But overall, parrots tend to have one attachment to a small group of one or two people.

There are some who are friendly and are raised like that to where they like everyone.

I would love to spoil Gemma and Leo.

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: Maybe he thinks he is a super hero hahaha.

3 Likes

Definitely has that look of “I own this club”

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

It does NOT help that he can talk and understand what he is saying and a good portion what we are saying. It does not help that he adapts, learns and builds on each experience.

He is so very smart, ugh. LOLOL

3 Likes

:joy: :joy: That’s amazing! :joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

:heart: hahahaha!!!

3 Likes

Massive ball game tonight. Can’t wait to smoke the Jays

Hopefully.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Amazing majority of the time, but not all the time. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

3 Likes

Lmao!!!

3 Likes

Proof is napping. Shocker I know

3 Likes

He needs more flyball practice for conditioning :rofl:

3 Likes

I am bias, I know, but our animals are beautiful- I would happily babysit the doggies and cats.

3 Likes

Lol he will be getting plenty starting next month. There is a tournament almost every other week. He’s gonna be tired hahahaha.

3 Likes