04.04.22 Monday

We got Jake Diekman lmao

2 Likes

Ayden jumping in puddles

2 Likes

2 Likes

My worry is the Jays are so stacked they might run away with the division. Now they are talking to Cleveland about getting José Ramírez. Him with Guerrero Jr in that lineup would be deadly

2 Likes

One thing I have learned in my life my man. Never stress about the Jays. They are a dumpster fire of an organization. Last year they were suppose to be amazing and didn’t even make playoffs. That organization is snake bitten

Do they have the talent to compete?? Absolutely, but they have 3 playoff trips under their belt in 27 years. I don’t take them serious until they actually play good baseball and make playoffs.

I’m more worried about Yankees and Tampa as usual.

2 Likes

Joolzie let me know when you watched J! so I don’t spoil things. I will say, Mayim, looked fantastic tonight. Maybe a new look.

2 Likes

Joolz, let me know when you watch dirty babysitters with hung studs 4 so we can chat about that.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: Only Tyler!!

2 Likes

You know she is going to google to see if that’s a real movie

2 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: lol!!!

2 Likes

Lmfao!!!

Her search history must be so strange hahaha

2 Likes

Beans and weins

2 Likes

Yes, she has changed her look. Dare I say, not quite as frumpy. Just a small nitpick about her. After a contestant responds with a correct answer, she hesitates slightly to acknowledge they are correct. I find it a bit off-putting and it disrupts the game flow.

2 Likes

I’m going pay attention to that. It’s possible I didn’t notice before due to Jackie’s rack. Maybe.

2 Likes

Cameron crushed the field tonight.

2 Likes

:rofl:

It’s not.

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

You wouldn’t believe what came up when I searched. Yikes!

2 Likes

I was wondering about that. More like worried. :rofl:

2 Likes

Lmao :joy: :joy:

2 Likes