03.21.22- Happy Monday!

You’re not going to share that ugly Patriots comeback against the Falcons score again are you?

If so, no I don’t want to hear something funny lol.

If not, then yes proceed LMAO

2 Likes

I hope Baker goes to Carolina & not Seattle. Can’t be a Seahawks fan. Just can’t do it

2 Likes

I adore Matt Ryan from the get go, I do. I wish he had more under his belt but than you had the Pats show up.

3 Likes

I can’t do that, ever.

3 Likes

Tyler, I will wait until he arrives there before I start sharing the love and memes from that AMAZING day

3 Likes

Agreed!!

3 Likes

He will do wonders for Indy, I am sure of it… I hope so, he is legit a likeable guy. Unlike Wentz who I can’t stand and wish failure upon. Ryan deserves a SB title under his belt and I hope he gets it with Indy.

1 Like

I really think I need to do stand up. THey say comedians get their info from around them, and boy that is my life.

Here goes.

A friend of mine out of Alabama mailed me some chocolates to cheer me up, its been a rough few weeks. Telling me they had arrived I went to the mailbox right away since it was warm and I didn’t want them to melt.

I’m not looking left or right because I’m focused on the chocolates. LOL So, I come back inside and I go into another room.

A few minutes later I hear a big BOOM!

Not know what happens my son walks in. It turned out he had arrived from work and he was parked in the driveway. I didn’t see him I was looking at the mailbox. focused on the chocolates. LOLOL He thought I saw him and I had left the door unlocked so he ran into the door since he thought it was open.

Lesson learn here it’s not easy being my husband or child apparently

2 Likes

Lol I hope you do, Unlike Wentz I love Ryan so the memes will be welcome hahahahah. Wentz memes were ugly. Ryan memes are beautiful.

1 Like

Jack, he says that now. LOL

2 Likes

I blame then OC Kyle Shanahan. His play calling when Falcons could have put the game away was absolutely atrocious. I cannot blame Ryan for that game

3 Likes

Lmao, it’s not easy being Muse’s child or husband especially if there is chocolates around bahahahaha

3 Likes

100 percent, he was a clown.

3 Likes

Nope have been a Ryan fan his entire career, that won’t change even if he sucks. I didn’t like Wentz from the get go lol.

3 Likes

He had bought us doughnus. He said he should just give them all to his dad. LOLOLOL

My friend HOLLERED and said you best give him some of those chocolates I gave you and I did.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

3 Likes

That was so the coach

2 Likes

If this writing gig fails that might be my next career move. LOLOLOL

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:@ Musie’s story :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :heart:

3 Likes

Right?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Like smh & tears funny

3 Likes