:joy: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Sounds like a great match to me.

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

3 Likes

Meatball sub incoming.

3 Likes

Iā€™m extremely full. I might nap shortly when ayden naps lol.

3 Likes

I will say that as a person there isnā€™t much not to like about Mariota. He is a very good human. I donā€™t think it would an awful signing for Indy. They can then draft Desmond Ridder & not be forced to play him right away. Mariota is also very outspoken pro vaccine. I guarantee that carries some weight especially after that idiot Wentz.

3 Likes

You went foot long meatball sub! Very impressive.

2 Likes

Gemma is emotionally shaken. You have your work cutout for you on this one.

2 Likes

It was so delicious!

3 Likes

Ya who knows. I hope they donā€™t sign anyone but I guess we will see. Too hard for me to think about football right now while hockey is going and baseball is back. I still think Mariota, Cousins, Jimmy G. They arenā€™t terrible but I just donā€™t think they do any good for Indy. Colts finishing with a 9-8 record is the worst thing possible like last year. Miss playoffs and get shitty draft picks

Granted we got some good ones for Wentz so thatā€™s cool.

2 Likes

Fixed your post

3 Likes

Sheā€™s a cutie. I will do pro bono work for her too

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

They might be working on an out of court settlement. I noticed they were napping next to each other. I refuse to take a pic because you might use them in any further proceedings.

3 Likes

It was brokered by me. I could not take Gemma as a client since her case was against someone retained by me.

3 Likes

Lmao

3 Likes

Nap time.

3 Likes