02. 18.22 Friday

Good Friday morning, everyone. Hope Tyler is feeling better today

3 Likes

Good morning, friends.

Have a good day :heart:

3 Likes

Morning all!! Feeling ok. At work anyway.

Have a great day folks

3 Likes

Hi, everyone!

Tyler, hope you and Leah are feeling better.

Joolz, Jack, I hope you have a fantastic day!

One of my favorite scientist of all time
index

2 Likes

2 Likes

Love this show!

2 Likes

My fav scientists

1 Like

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Yup.

2 Likes

So from the tax collector I get the write number for info on the DMV.

I was on hold, no elevator music LOL, but the lady, Satanna, was a delight and fixed it for me.

I have no received my statement to pay my car taxes yet and my tags run out next month. It must have gotten lost in the mail but a delightful customer service person. Who knew there were more than one like our Tyler. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Or maybe they were delivered & you did the same thing like the Christmas gift :rofl:

3 Likes

Sounds like an awesome customer service rep!!!

I made a phone call today to a person and he said, "Why the fuck does it take you guys 2 days to call people back. " I said, “Sir we have about 8,000 phone calls coming through to renew their business license, it’s an extremely busy time.” And he said “Oh bullshit, you’re just a typical lazy City Worker”

Fuck some people should not have the right to live lol. I hate shitty people.

With that said, 5.5 hours to go!

3 Likes

Crap, this is funny.

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Tyler you exhibited great patience with that guy. In person I’m sure you would’ve gone all Van Damme on him

3 Likes

That bites, Tyler.

I worked in customer service AGES ago, it is not easy,

3 Likes

Still funny, Jack.

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Lmao man it’s tempting at times to tell them to go fuck themselves hahahahahaah.

2 Likes

Everyone. I’m ashamed to say

But I tooted. Thought it was a customer

But I am pretty sure it was me

Or maybe jack and he’s blaming me. Either or.

3 Likes

Was letting Ayden watch the new Power Rangers on Netflix, but Leah said was too violent so he can’t watch anymore. He was very upset when I turned it off yesterday lmao.

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes