02.10.22 Thursday

hahaha that is awesome, do they have a particular favourite> I think you told me once before Jasper or Nye liked a particular show.

3 Likes

Maybe he is just in deep thought.

3 Likes

Could be, that is how I look when I am trying to figure out what 2 plus 2 is.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Oh yes you are!

3 Likes

Hahahaha!!!

3 Likes

lmao, lucky me hahaahahaha

3 Likes

The gang is all here!

2 Likes

I am packing displays (business license displays for 2022) and sending them out… It’s boring but at least I can hang out here while I do it haahahah

2 Likes

2 Likes

And Joolz swooping in for the win.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jasper and Nye love watching The Adventures of Gumball- for the record my whole family loves this show. Teen Titans is another favorite

Sadly the Cartoon Network took it off the air in the morning and it only shown in the afternoon. They replaced it with kiddie shows that should be on Nick Jr.

So, we found another cartoon network where they are introduced to the cartoons of my youth, Scobby Do, Bugs Bunny and so on.

Jasper is a smart bird he realizes that Scrappy Do is irrelevant and is too stupid even for him to watch. LOL

I know there are more they love but that is all that is coming to mind.

3 Likes

Awe that is awesome hahahah. I hate when networks take shows off the air, it drives me insane… Showcase used to have some old shows I loved and took them off! Cartoon network is bad for removing shows. They will put some shows and cartoons on for a while and then take them off within a year.

We should write a complaint lmao.

And yes Teen Titans is awesome!!!

3 Likes

I am enjoying the real show Titans. I am in season three almost done.

3 Likes

It’s fantastic! I just finished season two, and I need to start season 3… I am not crazy on the actor they cast as Bruce Wayne… he is kind of goofy a bit to me, but meh none the less it’s a fantastic show and the cast is doing a great job. The actor who plays Dick Grayson is fatnastic!

2 Likes

I will likely start season 3 this weekend!!!

3 Likes

Back is sore today too, annoying

3 Likes

Good news is there is only a day and a half left of this week, yay. Well over a day and a half but still!

3 Likes

Pee break!!

3 Likes

Every Saturday morning when I was a kid

3 Likes

Could play in to your favor tonight. Nude massage

3 Likes