01.17.22- It’s Monday!

I hope the Bills absolutely slaughter the Chiefs this weekend!!!

3 Likes

And never ever change! :heart:

3 Likes

That would be wonderful

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I want them to both lose and not win the SB.

3 Likes

Hahahahah ya I would prefer to see the bengals win it. You never know….

I think the Bengals will beat the Titans.

2 Likes

I know SF won’t win but I’d root for them

3 Likes

Ya it’s gonna be tough but their defense has been very good down the stretch. You never know

Packers barely beat them earlier this year……

I won’t lie I would be ok with the Rams winning it all. Stafford is a likeable dude. I was really hoping Indy would get him.

2 Likes

Tyler made a funny on PP.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmao!!! I try Bahahahahha

2 Likes

Yeah, you did. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

That Bills fellow sure seems to not like Mac… I just don’t get where he is going with his opinion. It’s year one, nobody knows what so ever the potential of a QB from year one. That is bullshit if he thinks he does. Could MJ turn out to be a bust and suck??? Absolutely, but could he also be the second coming of Brady?? Absolutely… Nobody knows anything. I think he is just spewing non sense becuase he is praying MJ is not good so Buffalo can win that division year after year. If the Pats have a Tom Brady part two, it terrifies the Bills fans to bits… I think he is posting what he is praying and not what he actually thinks haha

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

There’s a few on PP , Bill fans, who don’t like Mac

2 Likes

That is natural. There are legit some on the Colts forum that still like Wentz and think he had a good year… Not everyone will agree with everyone.

The bar is extremely high for Patriots and Colts fans. We had Manning and then Luck… so maybe I am just too harsh on Wentz…

Patriots are the same way… They legit went from the GOAT and best of all time, so obviously not everyone will be happy with the QB… It is what it is.

But I can tell you right now MJ is hands down 50 times better than fuck face Wentz… That is just a fact.

2 Likes

Oh , I know.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

But thank you. :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Forget pork chops. Lamb chops, FTW drool

1 Like

Well, I can afford pork chops. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Mmmmmmmm food

3 Likes