01.03.22 It’s Monday!

I want a nap lol

2 Likes

What’s Muse and Joolz got planned today ?

2 Likes

I’m gonna pee

2 Likes

I peed everyone.

2 Likes

Well, I have cleaned the upstairs bathroom, vacummed the living room rug, working on my second load of clothes in the washer and have cooked tonight’s dinner. I will be sitting by Nye and Jasper soon for our morning birdies and mama time of bonding with an apple.

I plan on cleaning up my part of the bedroom this afternoon. We will see. I do want to clean out the fridge but again, we will see. LOL

3 Likes

Grocery delivery and visit with my cousin/PCA this morning. Lunch (sushi) soon and some paperwork and paying some bills this afternoon. I need to call my plumber to snake my slow running bathtub drain but I keep procrastinating.

3 Likes

I have a podiatrist appointment tomorrow as well as my Covid booster so I’m getting my paperwork ready for that.

3 Likes

Well that sounds like a mighty fine day!! Tell Nye and Jasper I say hello!

3 Likes

Sounds like a nice day Joolz

Hmmmm does drano or anything work for it? We had that issue a few months ago. Boiling water sometimes works too.

3 Likes

I use baking soda and vinegar to unclog a slow drain if the drain is not too bad.

3 Likes

:rofl: No not banned just trying to change to Ohio St. color which is scarlet but red was the best I could do.

3 Likes

That also works good !

2 Likes

Hahahaa well the important thing is you’re not banned.

2 Likes

My son is hyper today. I want to nap lol.

2 Likes

Have a nice visit with your cousin. I’ll snake your drain no problem. :rofl: You know, your bathtub.

3 Likes

But don’t you always want to nap?

:smiley:

3 Likes

Lol :man_facepalming: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Lmao yes :joy:

3 Likes

This is the best drain opener, by far.

Old house, old pipes running in weird directions, and the Pequa is only a temporary solution. I need to have it snaked professionally.

3 Likes

Oh, thanks for the offer, Jack.

uhh

3 Likes